Fountain Lakes Project Summary
The founder of The Millstone Company and his original partners in Fountain Lakes were some of the initial pioneers in development of the corridor along Highway 370 in St. Charles County. Our premier project, Fountain Lakes Commerce Center, consists of 500 acres of mixed-use development integrated with amenities designed to enrich the lives of those who reside and work in the surrounding community. The amenities include approximately 150 acres of adjacent land donated to the City of St. Charles for public recreational purposes. As the second largest park in the county, it includes 80 acres of stocked lakes, a wetland observation area and a seven-mile running trail that will connect the recreation area, business park and Mueller soccer fields.
Economic & Development Advantages
Fountain Lakes Commerce Center has many unique features that make it one of the most attractive locations for businesses in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Master planned with convenience in mind. Businesses in the park enjoy the organization and appearance that comes from detailed planning and well-built infrastructure by Millstone Bangert, Inc. In addition approximately $500 million has been invested by St. Charles County Government in building new roads and highways in the community over the last 25 years.
Centrally located in the heart of the strongest growth area in the greater St. Louis metropolitan area, Fountain Lakes Commerce Center takes advantage of all that the metropolitan area has to offer, providing businesses and industries the necessary advantages to grow, prosper and innovate for long term success.
Building Name, Type, SizeA. MiTek Industries Inc. MFG 178,000 SF
B. Balke Fountain Lakes Industrial III BULK DIST 387,000 SF
C. Balke Fountain Lakes Industrial II BULK DIST 290,000 SF
D. Balke Fountain Lakes Industrial I OFC/WHS 175,000 SF
E. Millstone Bangert HQ OFC/WHS 32,000 SF
F. Victory Packaging OFC/WHS 120,000 SF
G. Fountain Lakes Service Center SVC CNTR 67,000 SF
H. TSI OFC/WHS 70,000 SF
I. TSI OFC/WHS 40,000 SF
J. Fountain Lakes Office Center OFFICE 54,000 SF
K. Pharma Medica Research, Inc. OFFICE 103,000 SF
L. Rookies Sports Bar RET/REST 10,000 SF
M. Sleep Inn & Suites HOTEL 40,000 SF
N. New Town Blvd Center RETAIL 30,000 SF
Building Name, Type, SizeO. Newco Enterprises OFC/WHS 127,000 SF
P. Glazer’s Distribution OFC/WHS 225,000 SF
Q. First National Bank BANK 5,000 SF
R. Commerce Bank (future construction) BANK 3,250 SF
X-1. Motomart RETAIL 4,141SF
Building Name, Type, SizeS. RETAIL 25,000 SF
S-1. Sonic RETAIL 1.512 SF
S-2. The TAP Restaurant + Brewery RETAIL 5,400 SF
S-3. Philips 66 RETAIL 7,790 SF
T. New Frontier Bank BANK 5,000 SF
U. Little Guppy DAYCARE 10,000 SF
Z-1. Air Products OFC/WHS 186,000 SF
Available Land for DevelopmentPhase I • Completed
Phase II 40 Acres
Phase III 70 Acres
Total Land Available 110 Acres
Areas noted in yellow on Master Layout plan are available for development
Project SummaryLocated on the Discover 370! Missouri’s High Tech Connector at the 370 & Elm Street interchange in the City of St. Charles.
– Development includes full-scale retail, light industrial, warehouse/distribution facilities, office, and hotels. Covenants and design criteria ensure land use compatibility for an integrated high-quality development.
– Fountain Lakes includes a recreational park covering approximately 150 acres acres that include 80 acres of lakes, an integrated 7-mile hard surfaced trail system and wetland preservation areas. The combination of trails, lakes and park area as well as retail amenities create a preferred business setting.
– Excellent visibility and accessibility to/from the new Highway 370 via the Elm Street interchange.
– Ten minutes from St. Charles, Lambert International makes global travel and cargo shipping easy for your business. The airport provides 255 daily departures to about 90 domestic and international locations.
– Industrial, office, medical and retail sites are available for sale, build-to-suit or lease.
• Master Planned Business Park
• Park Amenities Include Restaurants, Hotels, Banks and Shopping
• Built in Fiber Optics – Fountain Lakes has been named Fiber Park by AT&T
• Real Estate Taxes are 40% Lower than Real Estate Taxes in Comparable Industrial Areas in St. Louis County
• Quick and Easy Access to Interstates 270. 70. 44 and 55 via the Interchange at New Town Boulevard / Elm Street and Highway 370.
• Daily Traffic Count – 52,000 Vehicles